Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Superbowl 2010, It's My Take

So, now that it’s Wednesday. I think it’s time. Everyone has settled in and got their head straight. All the gamblers have made up their minds. So it’s only right that I ends the suspense and announce my Super Bowl pick.

I am picking the New Orleans Saints to win the Super Bowl convincingly. I really don’t think it will be close. Now the score may be close but that game will not be. And I’m not picking them because of the sentimental story and I’m surely not picking them because of the “Who Dat Nation.” I pick New Orleans, because they’re the better team. The only disadvantage they have is at Quarterback, but that’s one position.
So I have the Saints winning by all my research.

With all that being said, I could be completely wrong, and that’s the best part about sports.

-Kortney Shane Williams
Comedian (maybe a Writer)

No comments: