Friday, February 26, 2010

College Basketball Top 15 as of 2.26.10

Let’s begin…

So, now that we’re coming up on the month of March, college basketball is coming into full swing. I will now start releasing my weekly college basketball rankings. I like releasing my rankings at the end of the week, because then I have to ability to reflect, and it kind of takes all the emotion out of posting on Monday.

I wasn’t sure how I exactly wanted to do it. I didn’t know if I should do the top 5, or the top 25. I didn’t know if I should do the best teams, or the teams having the best season. So, I decide to come to a compromise. I will post 2 list of the top 15. One list will be my top 15 teams, and the other will be the top 15. I hope that didn’t confuse you, but I trust you will figure it out.

So here is my list.

My Top Teams

1. Kansas
2. Kentucky
3. Syracuse
4. Kansas State
5. West Virginia
6. Ohio State
7. Georgetown
8. Pittsburgh
9. Vanderbilt
10. Villanova
11. Duke
12. Purdue
13. Michigan State
14. Butler
15. Gonzaga

Top 15

1. Kansas
2. Kentucky
3. Purdue
4. Syracuse
5. Duke
6. Kansas State
7. Georgetown
8. Ohio State
9. West Virginia
10. Villanova
11. New Mexico
12. Vanderbilt
13. BYU
14. Michigan State
15. Wisconsin

So, there it is. Let me address some obvious differences between my list and the top 15.
I don’t think Duke is a good basketball team. They’re okay, but they’ll be lucky to get to the Sweet 16, and the chance of them making to Elite 8 is virtually impossible. They just don’t have the players to compete with an Elite team. Also Vanderbilt is a sleeper; you should pay very close attention to them.

Thanks for reading, and feel free to comment.

-Kortney Shane
Comedian (Maybe a writer)

www.facebook.com/kshanecomedy
www.youtube.com/kshanecomedy
KortneyShaneComedy@gmail.com
http://kshanecomedy.blogspot.com

No comments: