Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The top 25 NBA players

So me and my father had a discussion the other day.
We were going back and forth about the NBA as usual.
He was trying to sell me on the fact that Walt Frazier could still average a triple double in the NBA today. He is out of his mind. Frazier wouldn't sniff a triple double in the NBA today. First off there are more teams in the NBA now, and much better players. That's not even worth arguing about. So, after we argued about that for an hour, I realized I don't have a list of the greatest NBA players ever.

So, here is my list of the 25 greatest NBA players.

1. Bill Russell, Michael Jordan
3. Kareem Abdul Jabbar
4. Tim Duncan
5. Shaquille O' Neil
6. Kobe Bryant
7. John Havlicek
8. Larry Bird
9. Magic Johnson
10. Hakeem Olajuwon
11. Bob Cousy
12. Sam Jones
13. James Worthy
14. Walt Frazier
15. Isiah Thomas
16. Moses Malone
17. Steve Nash
18. John Stockton
19. Karl Malone
20. Robert Parrish
21. Kevin McHale
22. Jerry West
23. Wes Unseld
24. Earl Monroe
25. Dwayne Wade

This is my top 25, as of right now.
Feel free to argue, or post your own.
Comment and call me crazy.

-Kortney Shane
Bring it on

2 comments:

pg said...

You're crazy if your list doesn't include Wilt Chamberlain, Oscar Robertson or Connie Hawkins.

And it's painful to look at a list with all of those Celtics and no Julius Erving.

Kortney Shane said...

Hey I did change my list. I just forgot to change it here, but because I this I will make sure it's here. I did add Wilt Chamberlain and Oscar Robertson but there will be no Julius or Connie Hawkins