Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I thought I was done with the NBA

I thought I was done with the NBA, but I have to say something.

All I keep hearing is, "Orlando could have won. One bounce this way, One bounce that way, and the outcome could have been diffrent."

Give me a break. Sometimes things just aren't close, and the series wasn't close. If they played another series the Lakers would win again. So, just give me a break.

And don't forget these players are the greatest in the world. So, the seperation you make is not that great but it's deffinatly there.
I said that to say, those bounce that go here and there, are the bounces that the Lakers worked to attain in the off season, and Orlando didn't. It's just that easy. The Lakers are better because they out worked the Magic during the season, and during the off season.

-Kortney Shane
Comedian

No comments: