Sunday, March 7, 2010

NCAA College Basketball Top 15, as of 3.7.10

Let’s begin…
So it’s the weekend, and it’s time to release my list of the top college basketball teams.
So here is my list.

My Top Teams

1. Kansas
2. Kentucky
3. West Virginia
4. Syracuse
5. Ohio State
6. Kansas State
7. Vanderbilt
8. Villanova
9. Duke
10. Pittsburgh
11. Butler
12. Tennessee
13. Gonzaga
14. New Mexico
15. BYU

Top 15

1. Kansas
2. Kentucky
3. Ohio State
4. West Virginia
5. Syracuse
6. Vanderbilt
7. Purdue
8. Pittsburgh
9. Kansas State
10. Vanderbilt
11. Tennessee
12. New Mexico
13. BYU
14. Gonzaga
15. Butler

So the most notable thing about this week’s list is that Georgetown has fell out of both list. I think they are good and can beat anyone. The problem is they get beat by anyone, so I have to drop them out.

Despite Duke losing I still have them in the middle of the pack. Though they’re not elite this year. They bring their A game every night, and that’s something I can get behind.

I love the way the Tennessee Vols’ play

Thanks for reading, and feel free to comment.

-Kortney Shane
Comedian (Maybe a writer)
www.facebook.com/kshanecomedy
www.youtube.com/kshanecomedy
KortneyShaneComedy@gmail.com
http://kshanecomedy.blogspot.com

No comments: